||Commercial Truck Driving
||Spring term 2012/13
||05/28/2013 - 05/30/2013
||7:30AM - 4:30PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Covers all phases of truck driving leading to the Class-A Commercial Driver's License Examination. Additional fees may be required. More information available at 245-7900.
- ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 70
- Students must also attend two in-class sessions, one on July 18, 4-7 p.m., and one on August 15, 4-7 p.m., both on Riverside Campus, Room 322.
- Prerequisites: RD30 and WR30 or appropriate placement test scores.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $15 for no credit hours
- $55 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $95 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $135 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore