||Fall term 2014/15
||9/29/2014 - 12/12/2014
||6:00PM - 8:50PM
||Covers essentials of both business commitment and daily, fundamental management activities associated with landscape maintenance. Includes general methods of site analysis, services costing and public relations. Assuming that the business has a client base, the course focuses on each maintenance activity as part of an overall management program with considerations given to seasonal impacts and scheduling adjustments.
- ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 70
- ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- ACCUPLACER Intermediate Algebra Score: 1
- ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 70
- Prerequisites: MTH20, RD30, and WR30 or appropriate placement test scores.
|Required Books for LAT137-U1|
|ISBN||Book Title||New Price*||Used Price*|
|9781588749505||PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT (P)||$59.30||$44.50|
* Book prices listed are estimates and subject to change without notice.
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore